|Rational Sounds 2.0.2 (freeware)
is an Utility which sets system events
to music. Rational Sounds has many features and a wide variety of system events
Rational Sounds is installed via GEMSetup. It is
currently available in German and English (hypertext only German) It runs
on most systems I know. Currently it doesn't run on MagiC Milan :-(, but
this is the only system I know it doesn't run on, and I hope I can fix this
soon. A multitasking OS is recommended.
- Window Events: open, close, full, size, iconify,
shade, specific window titles, ...
- Applications: Start and stop sound, application
- Keypresses (each key a different)
- Buttons (even many userdef buttons are recognized!)
- Powerful timer feature with a user definable
alert box with timeout, GEMScript command,...
- and many many more (GEMScript support, Bubble
Gem, startup and shutdown sound)
download (German and
|MagiC PC Shutdown (freeware)
is a shutdown program for MagiC PC. It's
special feature is that it can do some windows specific stuff:
Currently MagiC PC Shutdown afaik only works under
Windows 0.9x and Müllenium.
- Resolution change affects Windows' resolution
too, if wished
- Restart MagiC PC instantly
- Shutdown or reboot Windows from within MagiC
- Start Linux from within MagiC PC
Oh. I have to correct myself. Someone
told me that he uses it under W2k and it does work! So please, try it yourself.
MPC Shutdown is currently German only.
||qed 5.0.2 (public domain)
The well-known and popular Text editor.
New in 5.0.2:
qed currently is available in German, English, French
and Czech. (hypertext only German). The English hypertext is currently being
- new html/php syntax definitions by Tobias Jung
- Optimized syntax file loading - qed starts
faster. It's still a bit slow on slower machines. Hint: remove the *.syn
files you don't need, especially the big ones, from the syntax\ folder.
- Bugfix: qed now finally can handle non-proportional
vector fonts correctly :-)
- and a few more. For all changes of the recent
versions, see the History
download (program files/German) this Archive is needed for all other languages too!
Resource/Syn files) Resource by ddp Translations
download (French Resource/Syn
files) by Remy Villatel
download (Czech Resource/Syn
files) by Martin Musil
Resource/Hypertext) by Godfried Cobben
Additional Files (to be included in the
Improved asm.syn (Assembler syntax definition) by MiKRO
Language: Pure C. Project file: PC-Shell.
Needed Libraries: CF-Lib pl 12 and gemlib pl 38 (both available on Homepage of Christian Felsch)
, MiNTLib Pl.49. Please contact me if you want to start working on qed; there
are some changes (cvs, gcc..) currently, and the source provided here will
be more or less obsolete. (The mentioned libraries are already really outdated)